Palm Beach County Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Through this real estate website, you have the ability to search virtually every home for sale in Palm Beach County and all other local areas. In addition to accessing Palm Beach County houses and real estate for sale, this web site features comprehensive community information for Palm Beach County that can help guide you in making the right buying or selling decision.
Additional real estate, home buying, and home selling tools
Thanks again for visiting and be certain to contact me via email or phone for the best in professional real estate service.
Value of a GRI Designation
Craig Fialkowski has earned The Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation which is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it's often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers requires real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism. GRI designees:
- Have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
- Are recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
What services are provided by a buyer’s representative?
If you’ve established an agency relationship with a buyer’s representative, common services include:
- Helping you clarify your priorities.
- Suggesting sources of financing and other service professionals, such as inspectors and exterminators.
- Providing sources of accurate and lawful information on neighborhoods, schools, and communities.
- Selecting and arranging property showings.
- Evaluating particular properties.
- Explaining forms and agreements.
- Suggesting contract contingencies to protect you, rather than the seller.
- Assisting in the negotiations for a favorable price and terms.
- Keeping all information confidential that could weaken your bargaining position.
- Monitoring the entire purchase process, assisting with issues that arise through closing.